Belgrade Cultural Network projects and its Founders projects:
- Belgrade Beer Fest™ from 2003 until 2010 – the most visited festival in the South Eastern Europe, with more than 500.000 people per year (this year 900.000 visitors). Various music programme, wide range of the beer brands and great entertainment. During these 8 years Festival visited cca 4.000.000 visitors.
- Vrnjačka Banja Beer Fest, July 2010 – the first Beer Fest held outside Belgrade. More than 50.000 visitors and over 20 bands and performers during three festival nights. Successful expansion of the Beer Fest brand.
- Belgrade Sport Fest at Ada Ciganlija lake 2005 - 2010 – over 150 sport disciplines at one place, numerous youth and social campaigns / over 290.000 visitors and 30.000 participants.
- City New Year's Eve parties 2004 - 2007 – with musical spectacles at the squares in Belgrade, with 4 musical stages, performed among others: Salome de Bahia, Kathy Autrey, Incognito, Van Gogh, Vlatko Stefanovski, Orthodox Celts, Blaža i Kljunovi, Partibrejkers, Vlado Georgiev, So Sabi, Psihomodo pop, DJ Marko Nastić, DJ Thomas Bornemann / 1.200.000 visitors for four New Year’s Eve parties.
- Vlatko Stefanovski and Stefan Milenkovich concert – Cooperation of the decade. December 22nd, 23rd, 27th, 2010. World known artists, guitarist Vlatko Stefanovski and violinist Stefan Milenkovich, performed together for the first time in their careers. The concerts took place in Sava Center / with more than 10.000 visitors on 3 concerts.
- "Van Gogh" concert, one of the most popular bands in Serbia, Belgrade Arena, May 2007 / 18.000 visitors.
- The concert of British musical attraction "FAITHLESS", April 2004, Hall of Sports, Belgrade / 5.000 visitors.
- Jelen Pivo Live 2007 – two-day music festival underneath the Kalemegdan fortress, performed among others: Ian Brown, Happy Mondays, Garry Moore, Darko Rundek, Laibach / 15.000 visitors.
- Efes Blues festival 2007 – Expo Center, Belgrade, performed: Bernard Allison, Adolphus Bell, John Primer & The Real Deal Blues Band / 5.000 visitors.
- Stefan Milenković gala concert at Sava Center, June 2008 – one of the greatest world violinists, who presented himself to the Serbian public, again after 5 years at Sava Center / 3.000 visitors.
- Comeback tour "World Is Beautiful When We Are Dreaming" of Kiki Lesendric and Piloti, October - December 2009. Kiki and Piloti were one of the most popular bands in former Yugoslavia in the 80-ies. On this tour, they have played in 11 Serbian cities, in front of the total audience of 40.000 people.
- St. Patrick's Day 2010 celebration – "Orthodox Celts" concert at Dom omladine, Belgrade, on March 17th 2010. 18th concert of the most famous "Serbian Irishmen", regarding celebration of Saint Patrick's Day. Spectacular show, 3 generations of people in the crowd, beautifull presentation of the Irish music and culture. All visitors who bought tickets, got Orthodox Celts t-shirts as present, / 1.200 visitors.
- Promotion of EXIT Noise Summer Fest in Belgrade, the largest music festival in Southeastern Europe, during 2002 and 2003.
- Supporting the project "Lets travel to Europe" – where the 100 of the best Serbian students spent one month in the EU countries.
- Viminacium – the Roman night in Viminacium – pointing out the need of inteligence using of the natural resources and energy within the project Save the planet – July 2007 – concerts of Van Gogh and string quartet Intermezzo.
- ILP (I Love Politics) / May 9th - June 18th 2004 – an International project in the cooperation with the Cool Politics Holland, the Europe Day, and the realization of the cultural and youth exchange with the EU countries.
- Numerous other events, promotions and presentations.